Kaczmarski Hearing Reviews
Your feedback matters! Share your experiences and let us and others know how we're doing.
- Jan WubbelingWho helped you:Angela BartonReview:Angela is very helpful with suggestions to help with problems I have run into. She is very professional, but doesn't hesitate to let me know that I am not alone in the problems I have had. Enjoyed meeting her and know that any future problems will be handled. I didn't feel pressured and was reassured that all future appointment will be welcomed. Thank you so much. I can hear again!!!Submitted on Tuesday, October 10, 2017 at 4:59 pm EDT
- Kathy Hirt DeWildt for Christian D. HirtWho helped you:Terry AlsumReview:Terry was very patient & thorough with my 90yr. old father.Submitted on Friday, September 15, 2017 at 10:26 am EDT
- craig m rustWho helped you:Angela BartonReview:nice visit good news thankyou.Submitted on Wednesday, August 30, 2017 at 10:56 am EDT
- Angela ErdmansWho helped you:Angela BartonReview:Angela was very helpful and explained all the details of wearing a hearing aid to me. She took her time and was very friendly. I look forward to seeing her again if I have a problem.Submitted on Sunday, August 27, 2017 at 6:52 pm EDT
- Patricia JohnsonWho helped you:Terry AlsumReview:Terry was very patient and kind. She really seemed to understand how hard hearing loss is on a person.Submitted on Monday, August 21, 2017 at 10:42 pm EDT
- Gary EllensWho helped you:Terry AlsumReview:Terry did an excellent job of sharing info with me and helping me to acclimate to a hearing aide!Submitted on Wednesday, August 16, 2017 at 2:06 pm EDT
- Joel SWho helped you:Terry AlsumReview:Friendly and helpful staff at the Metro Health location. Dr. Terry Alsum always made time when I had an issue and needed to get in to see her.
She made dealing with a difficult situation very easy. She is also very knowledgeable in the products available and helped with several options until we found the one that best fit my lifestyle.
I have and will continue to recommend Kaczmarski.
Thanks Terry!Submitted on Wednesday, August 16, 2017 at 11:50 am EDT
- Karen FintonWho helped you:Angela BartonReview:Angela very thoroughly and patiently analyzed our hearing needs, and recommended the hearing aids which we purchased. Now we can hear sounds we did not know we were missing!Submitted on Monday, July 10, 2017 at 8:10 pm EDT
- John ButlerWho helped you:Terry AlsumReview:Terry was 5 star and handled all my questions with ease. Billing was also a 5 star experience as they handled all the insurance needs. The door on one of the aids was sitting right and Terry sent it in and in no time it was fixed. Finally found the right office that cares about your situation Thanks againSubmitted on Friday, June 30, 2017 at 5:30 pm EDT
- Jon KlynstraWho helped you:Terry AlsumReview:In all the visits I've had with Dr. Alsum I've received very high quality treatment. She has been very patient with me as she's adjusted my hearing aids and great direction in selecting the options for my specific needs. Kaczmarski has worked with me for many years. Their services have always been excellent for me.Submitted on Thursday, June 29, 2017 at 9:59 am EDT
- Edmund Robert ZadvinskisReview:I have been helped by two of you audiologists, so I did not pick one. Overall, the entire staff has been very pleasant and helpful in the two locations I have visited. The audiologists know how to work with the most current technology and have applied that to my situation. One of the office staff at the Wyoming location was very kind in giving me a hearing aid case. A receptionist at the Beltline location has been great with any question, concern or transaction that I have had.Submitted on Wednesday, June 28, 2017 at 7:16 pm EDT
- Roberta Wieringa with Shirley SmithWho helped you:Emily BrandnerReview:I took my mom, Shirley Smith, to get her hearing checked. She was not very enthusiastic about this. However, Emily was very helpful and patient with her. She left the door open to the booth for the hearing test because mom is claustrophobic. She loves her ability to hear. Says she hears stuff she never did before. Thank you so much.Submitted on Monday, June 5, 2017 at 6:13 am EDT
- Dennis HealdWho helped you:Terry AlsumReview:Terry was very friendly and informative. All of the staff at the Wyoming location made me feel right at home and happy to answer any and all questions I had.Submitted on Friday, May 26, 2017 at 2:01 pm EDT
- Dennis HodgesWho helped you:Terry AlsumReview:Being a track and field official good hearing protection is a must. Terry fitted me for custom earplugs and they work great. Don't scrimp on earplugs, you get what you pay for. Your hearing is too valuable. Highly recommend Kaczmarski Hearing. Nice people. They care.Submitted on Thursday, May 25, 2017 at 4:48 pm EDT
- Bonnie GietzenWho helped you:Terry AlsumReview:Terry was very nice and helpful. She is extremely good at her job. Beckie and the entire staff is friendly and caring. Thanks to everyone at Kaczmarski Hearing Services.Submitted on Friday, May 5, 2017 at 7:33 pm EDT